For The SUM Program units and the Career Development Series
- Computer: Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent). 100+MB of hard drive space, 64+MB RAM.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- CD-ROM Drive: 4X or higher.
- Monitor: SVGA with minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 with 16-bit high color.
- Sound: SoundBlaster-compatible, 16-bit or higher, sound card. Speakers with headset jack recommended but optional since headset can be plugged directly into the sound card in most cases.
- Headset: Standard, single-prong transcription headset (available on this site); stereo headphones okay. Or, a USB transcription headset (available on this site).
- Foot Pedal: Must have one USB port available to use with the USB foot pedal (available on this site).